Now it is most easy to open the SBI Savings Bank Account from any corner of
. The State bank of India has
provided online application form for opening saving account in SBI for resident only. It must reduces time
taken for opening of account at the branch of any persons as well as the Bank
Authority also, due to data already available in bank server. Bank
officials also feel free for wrong data entry as it is already entered by
customers himself. They check only original I.D's mentioned in
print out of online application formand approve the same. Detailed
general questions regarding online opening of saving bank account are given
below :- India
First You can log on to www.sbi.co.in (Click here for log on SBIOnline)
Next click to the Online SB Account Application
Fill the Application Form as asked in this form
Information That You Will Need to Provide
For opening an account, you need to provide the following information:
1) KYC (Know Your Customer) information: The acceptable KYC documents are available through drop down menu in the AOF.
2) Information about the Savings Bank account you wish to open and the facilities you would want in the account.
3) Form 60, if you do not have Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Income Tax.
4) Form DA-1 (optional), if you wish to make a nomination (recommended).
Documents That You Will Need to Provide
For each person who wishes to open the account, you will need to provide:
1) 2 copies of Recent passport-size colored photographs.2) KYC documents as mentioned in the AOF
Get the Print out and submit your Bank Officials.