North-Blpck, .ITA.II Division
New Delhi, the .. L"'''IofSeptember, 2015
Order under Section 119 of the Income-tax Act. 1961
CBDT has further received representations that across the country, taxpayers had faced hardships in E-Filing Returns of Income on the last date i.e. 31st August, 2015 due to slowing down of certain e-services.
1. PS to F.M./OSD to FM/PS to MOS(R)/OSD to MOS(R)
2. PS to Secretary (Revenue)
3. Chairperson (DT), All Members, Central Board of Direct Taxes.
4. All Pr.CCsIT /CCsIT /Pr.DsGIT /DsGIT
S. All Joint Secretaries/CsIT, CBDT
6. Directors/Deputy Secretaries/Under Secretaries of Central Board of Direct Taxes
7. DIT (RSP&PR)/Systems, New Delhi, for appropriate publicity by putting it on departmental
8. The C&AG of India (30 copies)
9. The JS & Legal Advisor, Min. of Law & Justice, New Delhi
10. The Director General of Income Tax, NADT, Nagpur
11. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, IP Estate, New Delhi-ll0003
12. All Chambers of Commerce ~ .
13. CIT (OSD), Official Spokesperson of CBDT ~
(Rohit Garg )
Deputy- Secretary to the Government
Click here to download the CBDT’s order dated 02.09.2015 u/s 119 of the Act